This blog is no longer available. Information here is archived. Please visit random blog.

Thursday, December 2, 2004

I'm a Party Girl! Woo-hoo!

Well... ok, not really. I may have been a party girl 10+ years ago, but now I'd rather just hang at home. That said, I went out with friends for a bit last night and did some karaoke. A few margaritas made that an easy task for me, lol. I did my usual Pat Benetar tunes: "Fire & Ice" and then I had my friends do "Shadows of the Night" along with me. We kicked ass, if I do say so myself. And I do. ;-)
Thing is, by 10:30 or so, I just wanted to leave and go to bed, lmao. Whatever happened to my staying out till 6am? Drinking like a fish and dancing till dawn? It's not even that I want to do that anymore... I have no desire to. Maybe that's it. But when I'm in a bar/club/whatever and realize that it's "too noisy" for me... dammit, I'm old. How did it happen? I've heard about it happening to other people, but it's not supposed to happen to ME! :(

For those who read my crochet blog and want to see a close-up of my purple shawl, and for those who just want to see my ugly mug, here's a piccy of moi. If you must vomit, please remember to cover your keyboard first. That would make quite a mess.
I wasn't able to get the entire shawl, because I'm not very good at taking pics of myself yet. Give me a f#$%ing break, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment